If you are anything like me, you often forget how to publish a new version of your Cocoapods library. Although it's a really easy process, you can easily forget it if you don't do it in a while.
So here's a quick cheat sheet for doing that:
1. Update the pod version in your Podspec file. Make sure this matches the GitHub tag version you will create next.
2. Push all the new files to your master branch.
3. Create a tag for your new Pod version and push it:
git tag *version* git push origin --tags
4. Check if your Pod passes verification using:
pod spec lint *your_pod_name*.podspec
5. Push your new Pod version using trunk:
pod trunk push *your_pod_name*.podspec
Hope I saved you a few minutes of searching :)