Get the course for only $25 HERE!
Become a professional Apple Watch developer by learning how to build your own 5 Real-World wearable apps from scratch using Swift and XCode.
No prior programming experience is required!
By the hand of seasoned iOS developer and consultant Sebastian Dobrincu, you'll build your first 5 Real-World Applications. You can modify these apps and publish them as your own. By enrolling in this course you get full, life-long access to all the material including source code, videos and other assets.
You’ll learn how to build 5 different, full apps from scratch:
- To-Do List App (use Tables, Groups, Targets, Transitions, Passing Data)
- Stopwatch App (use Timers, Buttons, Design Patterns)
- Weather App (use Networking, Data Fetching, JSON Format, Custom Menus)
- Twitter Clone App (use Notifications, Glances, App Icons)
- Water Intake Calculator App (use Sleek Animations, Data Persistency, Pages)
Not only you will learn how to create useful and interesting apps, but we’ll also keep a close eye on design patterns and assure that our creations look as good as possible.
Make your ideas a reality, gain new skills and make money as a freelance Apple Watch developer or by selling your own wearable apps on the App Store!